10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Your Ski Pass

As of this past Friday afternoon, Spokane experienced the first snowfall of winter 2017-2018, which means... IT'S TIME TO BUY SKI PASSES! To all of you who have not yet bought ski passes, I present to you.... 

10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Your Ski Pass 

1. You become super cool

Image result for little kid skiing
Who are you? Would you consider your self a baller? The bee's knees? A cool cat? If you answered yes to any of these, you should already be buying your pass now... let me help you here

If that didn't convince you...


2. Your mornings get a lot easier

Image result for ski gifs
Wake up, get your coffee, read a little in the morning and hit the slopes. What more could you want?

3. Your wardrobe looks incredible
Image result for retro ski outfit
Buy your pass, become a fashionista. 

4. Ski pass = Ski lingo. 

Gaper. Yard-sale. GNAR. Billygoat Through Some Pep. You've got it down. 

5. You get to play

Related image
All. Day. Long. Just like this puppy. 


Have you bought your ski pass yet? ... yes.


6. Skiing is versatile

Image result for ski gifs
Don't limit yourself to only skiing when you're on the mountain. Ski passes also give you full access to yoga- talk about a workout. Mountain pose, and forward fold. 


7. You'll basically become a pro 

Image result for ski gifs
Day one at the park and you'll be looking like this... guaranteed. 


8. You'll make a whole ton of skier friends
Click for larger image
This is day 2 after you've hit the park. 


9. If it is already snowing like crazy, why wouldn't you go skiing?
Image result for snow storm gif
I mean seriously, don't lie to yourself. What better things do you have to do?


10. Anyone (and anything) can ski. 

Related image
There is no excuse for not buying a ski pass. If you say you can't ski, just remember, if this ostrich can ski, so can you. 




Comments

  1. I'm normally not a skier but this made me wanna go play in the snow and learn to ski! Also, great gif choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to learn to ski! It looks like fun, but I'm a huge klutz. My parents got me into snowboarding lessons when I was 8 but I was too scared on the ski lift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This listicle makes me want to get a ski pass and I don't even ski lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that you put the link to Schweitzer's page for the ski pass! Skiing is so much fun and I'm sure I'll see you out on the slopes this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was funny and informative. I love to see how passionate you are about skiing and that you want to share that with everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts